Can't find the time to update your website?
When was your Joomla website last updated...?
Your website is your company's window to the whole world and often the first contact point for potential clients. After having gone to the expense involved in publishing your new website...
What then ...?
If you have a Joomla CMS (Content Management System) it's not a problem, as we can update a Joomla CMS based website whenever you like and leave you to get on with running your business.
But sadly, many sites are often left to fend for themselves and are updated rarely, if at all. This gives a negative impression that can persuade visitors that your company has ceased trading. And what about new products or services, price list changes or special offers? To give the right impression you need to ensure that your site is always right up-to-date.
Apart from updating your web content, it is vital that your CMS system, and all the extensions installed within it, are also kept up to date with all the latest security patches to ensure it is safe from hacking
Maintaining any website is labour intensive, and many companies simply cannot justify assigning staff for the work involved, especially when the company is busy - that is where CMS Wales' services can help...
With one of our Management Support Packages you can leave us to manage your site, and do all the updating, editing, security update installations, re-vamping or re-designing for you.
Our Support Contracts cover all the essentials necessary to keep your website up to date and, more importantly, secure.
The basic 1 hour Support Contract starts at £29.16 per month, which is only £0.95 per day, and includes:
60 Minutes allowance per month for:
- Monitor for, and install all Joomla maintenance and security updates (i.e. v3.7.1 to v3.7.2)
- Monitor for, and install Joomla full version upgrades (i.e. v3 to v4)
- Carry out daily scan for compromised files (only applies if you are hosted by CMS Wales)
- Monitor and install maintenance updates for JCE Editor (installed in all Joomla websites we build)
- Monitor and install maintenance updates for Akeeba Backup (installed in all Joomla websites we build)
- Monitor and install maintenance updates for AutoTweet (if installed)
- Monitor and install maintenance updates for JEvents (if installed)
- Monitor and install maintenance updates for Freestyle Testimonials (if installed)
- Monitor and install maintenance updates for J2Store (if installed)
- Monitor and install maintenance updates for AcyMailing (if installed)
- Monitor and install maintenance updates for Artio Booking (if installed)
- Monitor and install maintenance updates for RSMembership (if installed)
Any remaining minutes support minutes you have at this point can then be used in the following areas:
- General website help and support
- Content updates and creating new pages
- Search engine optimisation
- Template tweaks
- Creating contact forms
- Selecting extensions
- Installing and configuring extensions
- Installing and configuring modules
- Changes to menus
- Consultancy and advice
Support Contracts are for a specific website and are for a minimum of 12 months.
Support Contract customers can purchase additional time to cover website support and development services at any time.
If you require regular support each month, or you have more than one website that requires managing, then you can choose to add extra support hours to your support contract as per the table below. These hours cannot be carried forward if unused in a particular month.
Website Management Support Package Pricing
While support contracts are optional - we can accept no responsibility for repairing/cleaning hacked/infected/defaced websites in the event such websites were not protected by one of our support contracts, and so were not using the most recent versions of Joomla and all installed extensions.