Sign up for the CMS Wales Cloud-based Rank Tracking and SEO Reporting Suite - the easy way to track your rankings...
Google tools integration
Connect your Ranking suite to your Google Analytics, Search Console and AdWords Keyword Planner accounts and get the full range of data on your keyword performance.
The CMS Wales Ranking Suite is optimised for International SEO, it supports special characters in keywords, and gathers ranking data for over 130 countries, for any search engine.
Tracking your results!
Our cloud-based Rank Tracking System allows you to login whenever you wish to view your SEO/Ranking progress, from any of your devices with an internet connection.
Easy Rank Tracking On all your devices
Your Ranking Suite takes over the workload, so you can spend less time tracking and more time optimising your website.
- Simple Setup
- Intuitive User Interface
- 100% mobile friendly
Target International markets
Get accurate international search marketing data you can rely on.
- Results from 130+ countries
- Custom Google Location
- Special characters in keywords
Pay close attention to your local and global competitors.
CMS Wales Rank Tracking gives you powerful insights on what it takes to stay competitive in your line of business, for the keywords you choose to target.
- Discover your top competitors in the SERPs
- Compare all websites side-by-side
- Track rankings performance over time
Accurate local rankings
Use your CMS Wales Rank Tracking Reports to get targeted local rankings with pinpoint accuracy and turn your rank tracking into your most reliable source of marketing data for your business.
- City-level ranking data
- Local / Maps results
- Places listings
Universal search rankings
Start tracking your universal search entries to get a rigorous evaluation of your website's presence in the search engines.
- Identify your best performing content
- Compare results with your competitors
- Get data from international Google domains
Mobile search tracking
Mobile devices now represent an ever increasing percentage of the searches made on search engines. Track the searches made by mobile devices.
- Mobile user agents
- Local results for Mobile
- Data from multiple Search Engines
YouTube search data
Enhance your ranking reports with data from the second largest search engine and find out how well your video promotion campaigns are performing in YouTube Search.
- Track your keyword positions on YouTube
- Compare video rankings with your competitors
- Track video URLs on other search engines
Social Metrics from 5 different platforms
CMS Wales Rank Tracking monitors your shares from Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn and Pinterest to give you a better understanding of the actual impact your social media activity has on your business.
- Track the evolution of social shares over time
- Get detailed stats displayed in easy to understand charts
- Get your social data refreshed automatically
Facebook and Twitter integration
Sync all your Facebook pages and Twitter accounts with CMS Wales Rank Tracking to discover how well your online business manages to engage with your fans and followers.
- Unlimited Facebook pages
- Unlimited Twitter accounts
- Real time updates
Google Analytics integration
CMS Wales Rank Tracking combines traffic statistics with rank tracking data, so you can easily associate your SEO efforts with your actual traffic performance.
- Measure the revenue generated by each traffic source
- Correlate traffic with visibility score and other rank metrics
- See traffic data in your ranking reports
Google Webmaster Tools integration
Compare the estimated search volume of a keyword with the number of clicks the term actually receives to discover which keywords are worth focusing your SEO efforts on.
- Identify the keywords with biggest traffic returns
- See exactly where you rank for each keyword
- Visualise keywords performance over time